Saturday, September 12, 2009

Babies

I keep thinking about them. Everyone is "popping out" children these days, or pregnant, and I think it just has to do with the fact that I'm older, and all my friends are having kids now. And it's the weirdest thing because Matt and I don't want children for 4 years, roughly. But it is exciting to think about it. I guess because we actually can have children now, it's cool to think about. It's like a special secret between married people. "We can have a kid now!" So, as much as I love babies, and have been wanting one....I don't want one for awhile yet. We have so much to figure out and do first.

2 comments:

  1. So I kind of know what you mean. About wanting a baby, I mean. Not like I WANT one want one, but the ones I work with are soooooo cute I wish I could keep them for a few hours! Like yesterday, I had a class with parents who don't coddle their kids, and were tossing them and splashing them like CRAZY, and the babies just kept laughing and laughing... it was so cute! And today, my little Luke just kept smiling and doing that funny gasping/growling laugh that only babies can do. He's soooooo cute!! And oppinionated! Ah, I could go on an on about all my students, I adore them!
    Anywho, please don't disown me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a little Luke?!?! *gasp* I had one too! For a couple years! He was a delight. =)

    I won't disown you. Fast job, missy.

    ReplyDelete