Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm at BTP

And while I'm definitely supposed to be studying for our injections tomorrow, and second, definitely supposed to be helping Matt this afternoon (as I told him I would...maybe...), I am definitely not doing either of those. At least, not for the minute. OOOOhhhhh sweet, glorious internet with so many wonderful things at the tip of my fingers. Pictures, and articles, and funny words galore! In fact, I can even check the amount of time it takes for a hair to grow in my nostrils if I wanted...I just have to....

oh drat, here comes Matt. Chow!

1 comment:

  1. I think you mean "ciao"...unless you were eating him for an afternoon snack. Sounds not appetizing.

    I'm a dumb kid and skip school all the time to mess around on the internet...like...now maybe?

    ReplyDelete