Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Florida, and Other Things

Today I went to school, was bored out of my mind, and took a quiz. I got 4 wrong, but such is the life of a girl who doesn't study too terribly much. I still managed a decent score, and was elated with myself, when I realized with horror that on Friday we are numbing. Yes, numbing. We are now ready (apparently) to give local anesthesia to each other as classmates. After only practicing on a piece of clear Neutrogena soap to see the needle deflection. Of course we will have instructors and a dentist watching over us like a hawk. But I'm still a little out-of-my-mind scared about it. And not even so much about someone shooting me up, but about me shooting someone else up! What if I hit the wrong nerve and cause some sort of facial paralysis?

Anyhow, FLORIDA! Matt, Joy, and I are going there in December, around Christmas, and I could not be more excited. It will sort of be a mini-honeymoon for Matt and I, but really just more of a short reprieve from Chicago winters and my schooling. I'm excited to go to conference in West Palm Beach, doubly excited Joy will be there too, but triply insanely excited that Matt and I will have some fun times together! It will be much needed, and lovely, I am sure of it.

Back to my bedtime snack. Eheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment